Saturday, 4 February 2017

Wild Children Kindle Scout Campaign



These are exciting days for me as I'm preparing for the release of my new novel, Wild Children, a dystopia set in a world where reproduction is strictly controlled and illegally conceived children are penalized for being born.

My publisher and I made the decision of submitting the book to Kindle Scout, with the view of taking advantage of Amazon's extensive promotion opportunities if it wins. Each and every one of you can help me nominate the book. It is simple and done with one click on the book's Kindle Scout Page. All you have to do in order to be eligible to vote is have an Amazon account and be logged in.

Please note that I am not asking anybody to vote against their conscience; but if you check out the book description and the first chapter and decide it looks promising, I will be very grateful for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment