Wednesday, 29 July 2015

So much to do, so little time

Here's what I'm up to recently:

- Finished editing "Paths of the Shadow";
- Looking for a mapmaker to improve the map of Tilir I've made;
- Learning the intricacies of Amazon Kindle;
- Getting ready to start an in-depth edit of the next book in the series;

This means there are a lot of things to distract me from working on my most recent project, "Wild Children". Furthermore, as I've mentioned before, we hire no maids or nannies here. It requires a lot of focus and self-discipline to still stick to my 1,000 words a day (of creative, new, invested writing for my new project).

I do hope that for "Wild Children", I will be able to land a traditional publishing deal - one that will enable me to focus on writing without worrying about promotion, networking and design. With today's market, the chances are slim, but one can dream, right?

Also, starting from today you can also find me on Facebook. There isn't much on my page yet, but hopefully there will be soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment